10 Fun Bridal Shower Games and Ideas
Who doesn’t loving playing games? Now with all the ideas out there trying to find fun games for your bridal shower is easier than ever. We did a little searching and found some great game ideas that we wanted to share with you.
1. Madlibs – who doesn’t remember Madlibs? How about Madlibs marriage advice, should be fun and very interesting
2. How about a letter to the bride for her keepsake book?
3. Everyone says that their purse carries everything but the kitchen sink, let’s see what items are in your purse.
4. Where do the customs for weddings come from? Let’s see if your guests can figure them all out.
5. Famous Celebrity Couples – can you name them all?
6. What’s the recipe for a great marriage? You can give the bride your suggestions for a great marriage and put the reminders on spoons so the bride will always have them handy.
7. The price is right. Shopping is a favorite of most women, let’s see your guests shopping sense. Can they name the price on these popular items?
8. How well do you know the bride and groom? Can you answer these questions?
9. The Bridal Shower Poem, everyone can play along
10. Guess the brides age in different milestones of her life. Have family members supply different pictures of the bride and place on poster board and have your guests guess the age of the bride.