5 Last Minute Ideas For A New Years Eve Celebration
The New Year is quickly approaching. Are you all set to celebrate with friends and family? Looking for a few last minute ideas for your New Years Eve celebration? Check out these 5 ideas that we found that you can do yourself.
1. Here’s a great idea for the kids to bring in the New Year. How about creating the kid’s their own cocktails?
2. Did you know about the tradition that they have in Spain? They eat 12 grapes before the strike of midnight, one for each month of the year. If you completely eat the grapes before the strike of midnight, it is said that you will have good luck for the next year.
3. Here’s a new twist on jello shots. Glam them up, and create champagne jello shots. Great for adults.
Champagne Jello Shots (10 oz plus 5oz champagne or sparkling wine 1 Tbs sugar 3 envelopes Knox plain gelatin White sparkling sugar)
4. The “Jar Project” is a great new tradition that you can start as a couple or a family. You may not be able to enjoy this for New Years Eve this year, this is a great way to help you to focus on the positives of the year. Writing notes and putting them into the jar through out the year, and on New Years Eve next year, open the jar and take out all the notes and look at all the positives that have happened through out the year.
5. Ring in the New Year and create your very own New Years Eve ball.