10 Wedding Apps for the Bride & Groom on the Go
Today’s modern bride and groom are always on the go. With smartphones and tablets right at their fingertips why not use this technology to help you in the planning of your wedding? We have found some great apps to assist a busy bride and groom in planning out their wedding, some of these apps are entirely FREE!
1. Wedding Happy is available for Iphones is a FREE APP This app is designed to help you in all aspects of planning your wedding. Enter in your wedding date and the app will create a customized list of tasks and a to do check list.
2. Need to create your invitation? Check out Makr. Another FREE app. Here you can create your custom invitations right on your phone or tablet. You can even design other custom items especially for your guests and wedding party.
3. Appy Couple, although not all the options for this app are free, the pricing is you choose to upgrade is $35 for the “Boutique Collection” and $69 for the “Luxury Collection”. Available for both iphone and android phones. This app can be linked to your email or Facebook account. You can manage your guest lists, share photo’s, count down to your wedding day, and there is even an “extra” app that does live streaming of your wedding that you can add on. How great is that!
4. Another free app is Wedding Planning Complete – available for both iphone and android phones. With this app you can keep track of your budget, seating charts and so much more. There is an upgrade option for android users for $3.99.
5. Seating arrangements for receptions is time consuming. Check out this app, “Seating Planner” that we found available for Iphones, cost $0.99. There are similar apps available for android users as well.
6. Create just 1 registry for your guests using this app. With this app all you have to do is scan the barcode. This allows your guests to shop anywhere they want instead of specific stores. This app is available for both Iphone and android users.
7. Chat with other brides with this free app. This app is available for both Iphone and android users. Read articles from wedding experts and find out the latest news from celebrities.
9. With the help of the free app, Postable, the tedious task of obtaining address’ for your guests list. This app lets you create an address book that your friends and family fill in all the information for you. For an extra $2 each, you can even have postable address, stamp and mail your invitations and thank you notes for you.
10. Last but not least, pinterest is a great app for keeping all of your ideas for wedding hair, dresses, flowers and so much more all in one place. You can pin different ideas to boards you create.