The New Year is quickly approaching. Are you all set to celebrate with friends and family? Looking for a few last minute ideas for your New Years Eve celebration? Check out these 5 ideas that we found that you can do yourself.
1. Here's a great idea for the kids to bring in the New Year. How about creating the kid's their own cocktails?
2. Did you know about the tradition that they have in Spain? They eat 12 grapes before the strike of midnight, one for Read more [...]
Some brides follow wedding traditions. Some brides want something completely different that shows off their taste. Some brides are not even sure where to start. With show's like, "Say Yes to the Dress" , "My Fair Wedding", "Something Old Something New", and "Four Weddings" just to name a few, brides can sit in the comfort of their home and see wedding trends and wedding ideas. We've searched for new traditional ideas and modern ideas just for you and even found out how these traditions started.
1. Read more [...]
Today's modern bride and groom are always on the go. With smartphones and tablets right at their fingertips why not use this technology to help you in the planning of your wedding? We have found some great apps to assist a busy bride and groom in planning out their wedding, some of these apps are entirely FREE!
1. Wedding Happy is available for Iphones is a FREE APP This app is designed to help you in all aspects of planning your wedding. Enter in your wedding date and Read more [...]
Are you planning a Christmas or Winter themed wedding? Looking for some ideas to incorporate into your winter wonderland? Check out some of these ideas that we found.
1. Here's a simple wedding bouquet. Adding cranberries into a beautiful red floral bouquet can add a hint of winter.
2. By adding ornaments in your wedding colors you can make a simple candle, become a beautiful centerpiece on your tables.
3. A beautiful way to Read more [...]
Are you planning a bridal shower? Tired of the same old ideas and looking for some new ideas? Wanting something fun and exciting? Well, check out these 10 bridal shower ideas that we found, just for you. What's your favorite? What type of bridal shower are you planning? We would love for you to share your ideas with us and other brides. Ideas that can help make your bridal shower fun and exciting, just like these.
1. How about a movie themed bridal shower? Have a red carpet affair. Read more [...]
Summer is here. Are you planning an outdoor wedding? Looking for some great outdoor wedding ideas? From a unique flower bouquet to some great ways to light your way up the aisle, see what we discovered just for you.
1. For those hot summer days, offer your guests a fan or hat to keep cool.
2. Is your wedding or reception in remote or hard to find area? Just looking for a fun and festive way to direct your wedding guests to your ceremony or reception Read more [...]